Every employee of our company will meet the following set of requirements to protect our
customers and ensure their satisfaction:
Professionalism and Competency
1. Each service technician shall have a minimum of 3 years experience.
2. Each comfort advisor shall be trained in engineering analysis with the ability to accurately calculate the amount of BTUs per hour being utilized by a customer.
3. Every employee shall maintain that the customer is “always right.”
4. Each employee will do whatever is necessary to resolve any client’s concerns.
5. Every employee shall act honestly and work with integrity while serving on our team.
6. Employees shall never use profanity or tobacco in the presence of customers. (A $100
fee shall be paid to the customer if profanity or tobacco is used in their presence).
Ethical and Personal Requirements
7. Every employee is required to take a drug test.
8. Every employee must be screened with a background check.
9. Every employee must pass an INS verification.
10. Employees will be subject to random drug tests at any time.
11. Smoking is not allowed in or around customer’s residences, company property, or
company vehicles (or whenever in uniform).
12. Employees must be conscious of cigarette odors that linger on the body and must use
an odor neutralizing spray to mask the smell.
13. Alcoholic beverages and Marijuana are strictly prohibited while on duty.
Dress Code and Personal Appearance Policy
14. Every employee will adhere to our company dress code/appearance policy.
15. Comfort Advisors and Technicians will wear a company provided uniform embroidered with
the Littleton Heating and Air Conditioning logo and I.D. badge —properly identifying them as
Littleton Heating and Air Conditioning employees.
16. Only clean, pressed, and properly fitted business attire shall be acceptable.
17. Hair should be clean, combed, and neatly trimmed. Shaggy, unkempt hair is not permissible.
18. Good personal hygiene must be maintained.
19. Body art (tattoos) must be covered at all times.
20. Piercings are not allowed on the face or in the mouth.
We service, repair and install furnaces, air conditioners, water heaters
and indoor air quality products in the following cities and zip codes in
Colorado: Castle Rock 80014, 80108, 80109, 80116, 80118. Aurora, Aurora
Co, Centennial 80111, 80112, 80015, 80016, 80121, 80122. Highlands Ranch
80126, Highlands Ranch 80129, Highlands Ranch, Co 80130. Lone Tree
80124. Littleton 80120, 80121, 80122, 80123, 80125, 80126, 80127, 80128,
80129, 80130, 80160, 80161, 80162, 80163, 80165, 80166.And, the
surrounding areas in Colorado.